Monday 26 May 2014

Day 44: Clarenville - Mike & Sherri Dooreleyers

Wow, last day tomorrow!



This was another rough day on the rock. We just learned that this week set an all time record for the coldest last week of May EVER in Newfoundland.


We were soaked and it stayed just above freezing with a headwind in the morning. After that Claire and I were going nowhere near the road...


and mom put in some miles for us.


We happily bombed around Newfoundland in the RV while mom biked.


We did 100km, Jenn did 50km before dark.


That was as far as we could make it today on the bikes. Since I need to be into St Johns for tomorrow night we had to drive the RV the last ~90km into Clarenville. I need to start work on time before Mastercard repos my bike. Not ideal, but Claire and I sure aren't loosing any sleep over 90 at this point.

Finally, the last supper.


Will

No comments:

Post a Comment